Halotestin is a hugely popular androgenic agent especially in powerlifting and strongmen circles due its immense potential to promote strength gains when incorporated in a bulking regimen.
Although it doesn’t have an anabolic rating as high as many would expect, its androgenic rating, which is approximately 10 times that of testosterone, does have a great impact. That simply translates to enhanced strength and endurance levels which help to explains why a good number of athletes have fallen in love with it.
- Dosage: 20-40mg per week over 4-6 weeks
- Concentration: 5 mg/tab
- Protection during treatment: NolvaGen (Nolvadex) / SamaGen Samarin / Arimidex (Letrozole) (if needed)
- Pct post cycle therapy: NolvaGen (Nolvadex) / HCG / Letrozole (if needed)/ AnaGen (Arimidex) / ClomiGen (Clomid)
Shipping information for warehouse HILMA-DEUS
Hilma Biocare is a European scientific and research pharmaceutical and biotechnology company which cooperate with manufacture in India and specializing in the development and manufacture of products , intended to improve the quality of life. Their products are in compliance with GMP, USP and ISO standards and requirements.
Deus Medical is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India. We adopt industry best practices and supply genuine, highest quality products to our customers. Our team of dedicated, highly skilled healthcare professionals are committed to enhancing human health and well-being by providing world-class pharmaceuticals, that are manufactured in full compliance with global quality standards.
Shipping and Delivery:
- Shipping cost: 20$
- FREE SHIPPING from 100$ of order with coupon-code: HIL
- Shipping: 2 – 3 days (excluding weekends) after validation of your payment.
- Duration of transit:
- Spain: 6-10 days
- France and the rest of Europe: 3 to 6 days
- In the rest of the world: 6-10 days
- Sending the tracking code: 2 to 3 days after shipping the package.
Shipping to worldwide including Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal …), UK, USA, Asia … except Canada, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.