I. Anabolic Steroids Abuse Facts:
- According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, they found that in 2014 the following percentage of students who used anabolic steroids are:
- 0.6% of 8th grade students
- 0.7% of 10th grade students
- 0.6% of 12th grade students
Over the lifetime, 1.9% of the 12th graders abused anabolic steroids.
- One study shows, only 3.3% of high school students admit that they use anabolic steroids and find 12% of boys and 8% of girls use anabolic steroids to improve their physical appearance, muscle mass or strength.
- Anabolic steroids act on androgenic testosterone and increase its effects within the body.
- Bodybuilders and athletes use anabolic steroids illegally to build muscle mass, improve their physical appearance, decrease fat and enhance their performance level.
- A high dosage of anabolic steroids can lead to potential side effects.
- Anabolic steroids may be addictive & users may go through withdrawal.
- The use of anabolic steroids may involve risks, so you need to understand prevention community education before using them.
II. What Are Anabolic Steroids?
Anabolic steroids are also known as Anabolic-androgenic steroids. Anabolic steroids are synthetic versions that mimic testosterone in the body. The term Anabolic refers to increased bone density, bodybuilding muscle cells, proteins, and other tissues within the body. And the terms Androgenic refers to increase male characteristics such as sex drive, deeper voice, facial hairs or libido. Anabolic steroids come in two forms: Oral (pills, capsule, and tablets), anabolic steroids, and Injectable (Injection) anabolic steroids.
Anabolic steroids are also known as performance-enhancing drugs. They increase testosterone level that increases muscle mass and boosts your energy level, and it also allows you to recover quickly from the stress of exercise. Bodybuilders and athletes use anabolic steroids because they are potent in improving their physical appearance, increasing lean mass, and decreasing their body fat.
Usually, steroids used to treat people suffering from severe medical conditions. Here are some medical reasons that prescribed for anabolic steroids treatments:
- It helps you to recover from significant illness and injury
- It increases the metabolism process and produces more protein.
- Its use to treat certain types of breast cancer
- Hereditary angioedema
- HIV AIDS
Steroids won’t cure your condition, but they are definitely good at reducing inflammation. Anabolic steroids have been used for the past decades. Here are some of the most well-known anabolic steroids:
Each anabolic steroid has a different dosage cycle to perform; each has different pros and cons. You can use them alone, or you can stack them with other anabolic steroids. But to get better results, you need to follow a proper dosage cycle and follow some strict rules with a proper diet plan and workout. If you don’t follow the recommended dosage, you may have to deal with several side effects.
III. Why Do People Abuse Anabolic Steroids?
Anabolic steroids give you incredible results and improve your physical appearance and boost your stamina if you properly intake them with protection and post cycle therapy (PCT). It helps you to increase your muscle mass three times better than a normal workout and diet plan. People abuse anabolic steroids for various reasons, including:
- Improve physical appearance
- Increase their body strength
- Increase their muscles mass
- Reduce their fat or fat burn
- Increase bone density
- Increase their energy level
- Speedy recovery from injury
- Enhance their performance
Bodybuilders and athletes use them mostly because they can easily win any competition and achieve their success goal by using them. That’s why anabolic steroids are associated with sports.
IV. How Do People Abuse Anabolic Steroids?
As we already talk about the different forms of anabolic steroids, people used to take anabolic steroid pills or injected them directly into the body. Some people believe that oral steroids are harmful compared to injectable steroids as they directly affect your body’s internal parts, such as the kidney or liver. But as per our research, not all oral steroids are liver toxic. Some of the injections are also liver toxic. People intake steroids to increase their ability to do more workout and grow their muscle mass with minimum risk of side effects.
When people follow regular dosage with a proper cycle duration, they will get more benefits and reduce the side effects and other risks. Anabolic steroids usage is banned in some countries, but still, many companies are selling them illegally. People use anabolic steroids in three common ways:
Cycling: It refers to a period of taking anabolic steroid treatments.
Stacking: When people use more than one steroids at a time, this is called stacking. It is the most effective process to get better results.
Pyramiding: It is a method of taking anabolic steroids. Users start with a lower dose and gradually increase them to maximum dose.
When you begin steroids treatments, it starts with a low dosage, and it increases gradually at the middle of the amount dosage is maximized and tapered to zero at the end of the cycle. Generally, dosage cycles of any steroids are for 6 to 12 weeks.
V. Psychological and Physical Side Effects of Anabolic Steroids
The numerous side effects of steroids in bodybuilding may be risky for you. When you abuse anabolic steroids for a longer period or not follow a recommendable dosage cycle, then you may have to deal with possible severe psychological and physical side effects. Here are some psychological side effects of abusing anabolic steroids:
- It affects your limbic system that may affect your brain.
- Paranoid jealousy
- Extreme aggressive and makes you irritable
- Impaired judgment
- Delusions — False ideas or beliefs
Here some physical side effects you may have to face if you intake a high dosage of anabolic steroids:
- Baldness (Hair Loss)
- Liver problem or liver damage
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Gynecomastia (Increase male breasts)
- Heart attacks and stroke
- Decrease sperm count
- Increase the risk of blood bots
- Increase Acne
- Oily hair and skin
- Facial hair growth
- Decrease the breast size in women
- Increase high blood pressure
- Increase cholesterol level
- Irregular menstrual cycle in women
- Increase the risk of prostate cancer
VI. Treatment Available (Prevention of Anabolic steroids)
We recommend you take anabolic steroids treatment only if you’re older than 21 years. And before taking steroids, you need to do your full body checkup to see everything is okay to proceed. Anabolic steroids are not a bad thing. If you follow proper cycle dosage, it will give you tremendous results and help you gain muscle mass faster.
When you take anabolic steroids, we advise you to use several protections to avoid several side effects. And at the end of the cycle, you need to perform post cycle therapy (PCT) to resume the natural production of your hormones. Each anabolic steroids has different protections and post cycle therapy to perform; it depends on which steroids you are using. We recommended you to take our coaching experts’ advice; they will guide you on the best treatments and help you to avoid steroids side effects.
Anabolic steroids give you incredible results when you intake them properly with protections and post cycle therapy. Suppose you want to buy anabolic steroids to get the treatment; you can easily find steroids for sale available on various websites. In this digital era, you can easily buy anabolic steroids online.
You just need to find reliable sources like oxygengym.store as they directly sell original products from the reputed laboratories. Many websites sell fake products of steroids, so please be aware before buying any anabolic steroids because these fake products give you zero outcomes and waste your money. Only original products with proper intaking manners can give you the best results with a diet plan and workout.